woensdag 13 mei 2009

STOCK, to hell with it !

Well, After a few months bringing my car back to stock it looked like this..

The only cool thing at the car is the stereo and the password:jdm yellow fog lights..

And then i put my rims back on to let it look something nice...

But every day when i end up in the small traffic jams around wormerveer / krommenie.. i see the grey nissan 200sx screaming by..

Therefor .... at this day, i'v
e had it with a completly stock car...


So i put up this plan to make the l
ast months for my driving the car some more fun ^^

I'm gonna try to buy-back my old
Simota cold air intake and put a SRS G45 muffler at the end of my exhaust pipe!

And to make the whole thing complete ! an ebaydm Integra type-R slutbar ^^







The Other thing i was working on the last couple of days ! the whole integra project i'm working of has got his own website ! www.jdm-itr.nl

Temporarily the server is down, i hate that thing blowing all night long. But will be back in a few days when i find a place and network kabel at the attic!

TTYL !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten